- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon ghee
- 10 ounces frozen green peas, thawed drained
- 10 ounces white whole mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir onion, tumeric, ginger in the oil in a large frypan over medium heat until onion is tender.
- This should take about three minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms, peas, salt, and lemon juice.
- Cook uncovered stirring until peas are tender about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, and heat thru until just hot.