Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is one of my favourite Asian side dishes. This goes so well with all roast or chicken dishes.
Make and share this Mushrooms With Tomatoes and Peas 1972 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon ghee
- 10 ounces frozen green peas, thawed drained
- 10 ounces white whole mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- Cook and stir onion, tumeric, ginger in the oil in a large frypan over medium heat until onion is tender.
- This should take about three minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms, peas, salt, and lemon juice.
- Cook uncovered stirring until peas are tender about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, and heat thru until just hot.
Easy and delicious! Thanks very much.
I'm always looking for new and interesting side dishes. This one was easy to do, very colourful and tasty. Adds up to be a winner for me. Thanks andypandy.