Mushrooms With Melted Cheese (Hongos Con Queso)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium heat, and cook the onion until softened, 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms, epazote, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until all the moisture has evaporated, 3-4 minutes.
- Grease a shallow ovenproof earthenware plate or gratin dish, then transfer the mushrooms to the plate.
- Spread the cheese on top and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve at once with the chips.