Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 28.39-59.14 ml olive oil
- 240.97 g jar mushrooms, undrained
- 0.59 ml crushed red pepper, more depending on like
- 0.5 ml parsley flakes
- 0.59 ml garlic salt, more depending on like
- 1 loaf French bread
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add mushrooms and liquid, garlic, parsley, and red peppers.
- Bring to soft boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the french bread into serving pieces.
- Spoon mushroom with oil and other ingredients over the bread.
- This is a great TV snack.