Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, undrained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper, more depending on like
- 2 pinches parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt, more depending on like
- 1 loaf French bread
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add mushrooms and liquid, garlic, parsley, and red peppers.
- Bring to soft boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the french bread into serving pieces.
- Spoon mushroom with oil and other ingredients over the bread.
- This is a great TV snack.