1/1 Photo of Mushrooms With Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Cheese
Saw this luscious recipe in the newspaper this week. It's attributed to the "15 Minute Low-Carb Recipes" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in a heavy skillet over medium high heat until crisp.
- 2Add mushrooms and cook until softened.
- 3Add garlic, cook 4 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes and cream and cook until cream is absorbed.
- 5Sprinkle cheese on top, stir and cook 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms With Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.7
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 522.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 10.5 g