1/1 Photo of Mushrooms With Bacon and Onion in Red Wine Reduction
Yami Zuma's Note:
These are so tasty it's ridiculous! Sweet with a touch of smokiness from the bacon. So good. Great accompaniment to BBQ steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick skillet, melt ghee over medium-high heat.
- 2Saute onions and garlic until onion is clear and starting to caramelize.
- 3Add bacon and cook through.
- 4Add mushrooms, and saute until the oils in the pan have mostly been absorbed and the mushrooms start to give off moisture.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 6Simmer on medium to high heat until virtually all of the liquid has boiled off.
- 7Reduce heat to low and saute for another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms With Bacon and Onion in Red Wine Reduction
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 118.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g