These are so tasty it's ridiculous! Sweet with a touch of smokiness from the bacon. So good. Great accompaniment to BBQ steak.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt ghee over medium-high heat.
- Saute onions and garlic until onion is clear and starting to caramelize.
- Add bacon and cook through.
- Add mushrooms, and saute until the oils in the pan have mostly been absorbed and the mushrooms start to give off moisture.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer on medium to high heat until virtually all of the liquid has boiled off.
- Reduce heat to low and saute for another 5 minutes.