Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on a can of tomatoes, but when I make it, I think I will use 3 peeled, seeded chopped fresh tomatoes rather than the canned. I think they might be too moist.
- 1 (425 g) can crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive, roughly chopped
- 150 g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, roughly chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 8 large flat mushrooms
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in a bowl.
- Carefully remove mushroom stems and spoon approximately 2 tablespoons of filling onto each mushroom.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.