Recipe by dicentra
Creamy flavorful yumminess! This is a very rich dish. Be generous with the tomato paste and paprika.
Top Review by Hot Pepper
This is an easy, yet special dish that can be served at a dinner party. I used Stonyfield 0 fat yogurt instead of sour cream and added diced yellow squash. Yummy. This is now on rotation at our house. I'm so glad I found this recipe. Thanks for sharing!!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until golden.
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until liquid is mostly evaporated.
- Add tomato paste, paprika and salt. Simmer until blended and heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Meanwhile cook pasta until tender. Drain noodles and toss with mushrooms.
- Serve hot.