1/1 Photo of Mushrooms Paprikash With Egg Noodles
Creamy flavorful yumminess! This is a very rich dish. Be generous with the tomato paste and paprika.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until golden.
- 2Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until liquid is mostly evaporated.
- 3Add tomato paste, paprika and salt. Simmer until blended and heated through.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- 5Meanwhile cook pasta until tender. Drain noodles and toss with mushrooms.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms Paprikash With Egg Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.3
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 132.2 mg
- Sodium 350.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 17.7 g