Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really easy make ahead appetizer. "Betcha can't eat just one!!"
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 5 cups mushrooms, about 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions (or more)
- Combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and mushrooms in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is mostly absorbed stirring occasionally.
- Cool, strain, add green onions and serve with toothpicks.
I can't thank you enough for sharing this recipe. I love mushrooms and green onions also, thanks so much for such a splendid delight!
Absolutely Delicious!I served them as a side dish with some grilled line fish.
Outstanding. Easy to put together. We are garlic lovers so that was a real plus. The sauce is so good and gives the shrooms a wonderful flavor. I used small button mushrooms. You are right, can't eat just one. Thanks for a terrific recipe.