- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 9.85 ml beef bouillon
- 236.59 ml water
- 22.18 ml flour
- 226.79 g sliced mushrooms
- 59.14 ml walnuts (optional)
- cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter until browned.
- Dissolve bouillon in water, set aside.
- Add flour to onions slowly, stirring constantly.
- Pour in bouillon and water, still stirring.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cover and simmer on low until mushrooms reach desired tenderness.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove cover, add walnuts, and cook on medium high to thicken slightly.
- Serve over rice.