Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Vintage Southern Living
- 10 frozen patty shells
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 dash garlic powder
- fresh parsley
- Bake patty shells according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a big skillet; add in mushrooms and saute until tender; drain.
- Stir in sour cream, cheese, sherry, and garlic powder; cook over low heat until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon into patty shells; garnish with parsley.