Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (6 count) package frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
- Ten minutes before serving sautee mushrooms in olive oil over high heat until golden brown.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add wine and cook until reduced by 1/2.
- Lower heat add cream and seasonings.
- Cook until sauce thickens.
- Divide mushroom mixture into six cooled shells.