Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Use a variety of mushrooms – whatever you can find in your local store.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb mixed mushrooms, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1⁄3 cup sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat oil. When it’s really hot, add mushrooms and fry for 2 mins, stirring all the time. Add garlic and cook for a few secs.
- Pour in sherry and bubble for a minute, then stir in parsley, season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, and serve with bread to mop up the juices.