1/1 Photo of Mushrooms in Cream Sherry Sauce
Another recipe from the Philadelphia Orchestra Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F/190°C.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet and saute mushrooms until just cooked. Remove mushrooms with slotted spoon and set aside.
- 3In same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and add flour to make a roux. Stir for 1-2 minutes. Add cream and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper, sherry and just enough paprika to give a bit of pinkness to the sauce. Stir until heated through.
- 4Return mushrooms and any juice that has collected to the cream sauce. Pour into greased baking dish.
- 5Mix breadcrumbs with the melted butter and spread over the mushrooms.
- 6Bake until brown and hot, about 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms in Cream Sherry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.3
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 390.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g