Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mushrooms, balsamic vinegar. Think these make a great combination. Found the recipe in a "balsamic vinegar" cookbook.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- salt and pepper
- Saute the garlic in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar and wine, cook another 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
That was so easy to do for a weeknight. It doesn't take a lot of time. I used pre-sliced mushrooms, so that was easier. The taste is very good. DH said it tasted too much the balsamic vinegar but for me it was perfect. Thanks Chef Dudo :) Made for PAC Spring 2013
Wonderful mushroom dish!! I used white mushrooms and 5 cloves of garlic. Hubby said it's a go!! Made for Fall PAC 2012.
These mushrooms are REALLY GOOD!! I did add a little extra garlic..go figure :) Just served as an appetizer with good crusty bread....dip in sauce!!! Made for PAC wpring '09