1/1 Photo of Mushrooms for the BBQ
Quick and easy BBQ food. A mushroom lovers dream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut out 12 squares of aluminium foil, about 20cm square a piece.
- 2Divide into four piles of three squares each to give you plenty of layers of foil between the food and the grill.
- 3Oil and butter the top half of one square on each pile.
- 4Divide the mushrooms equally over the greased foil.
- 5Scatter over the garlic, chives, salt and pepper and dot with butter.
- 6Fold the foil around the mushrooms into a sealed packet.
- 7Cook for 10 minutes over a medium-hot BBQ, turning after 5 minutes.
- 8Serve straight from the foil.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms for the BBQ
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 68.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g