Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like mushrooms and spinach, then this dish is for you. It's delicious!
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- garlic salt
- seasoning salt
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- REmove stems from mushrooms.
- Saute stem pieces and caps in oil until browned and set aside.
- Place spinach in bottom and sides of a shallow 10 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle onion, melted butter, salt, garlic salt and seasoned salt on spinach.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheddar cheese on spinach.
- Place mushrooms on cheese.
- Season with garlic salt and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350*F for 20 minutes.
Oh Marie, this was absolutely delicious! Even hubby said (as he was shoveling it in his mouth!) that 'this is really good.' Again you have come through with another winner!