I found this in a church cookbook. It is another tasty sidedish. I have a mushroom farm not far so I am always scouting for mushroom recipes. I like using a variety to change it. Also different cheeses like Swiss, Asiago, etc. can enhance this dish tremendously!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms well, wash and dry.
- 2Slice off the stems.
- 3Saute the mushrooms and onions in butter until brown.
- 4Drain the cooked spinach well and line a casserole with the spinach leaves.
- 5Spread 1/2 of the mushroom/onion mixture over the leaves, top with cheddar.
- 6The next layer again will be mushrooms/onion mixture topped with cheddar.
- 7Bake this covered at 350* for 20-30 min.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 311.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g