Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is outrageously GOOD!! It's simple, quick, easy and delicious! Can you ask for more? Try it, you'll like it!!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 lb fresh white mushroom (quartered)
- 1⁄4 lb spinach (lightly cooked and drained)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (coarsely grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a medium skillet melt butter. Add the onion and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9" X 9" baking dish (spray pan with vegetable spray).
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
A very simple side dish with great taste. Got rave reviews from my dinner guests. It is a keeper!
This is delicious, I used baby bella mushrooms instead of the white. The texture is almost cream like and very 'moreish'. I served this with nice thick juicy steaks, great recipe.