1/1 Photo of Mushrooms Diane
I found this on Epicurious and was impressed enough to want to post it here and share. This is really quite easy, has a ton of flavor and is impressive. I use the Soy Vay Teriyaki in a bottle which is in the condiment section of my supermarket. The Soy Vay brand is thick, rich and first class! Delicious with a grilled steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy skillet, cook garlic and red pepper flakes in butter over moderately low heat, stirring 1 minute.
- 2Add mushrooms, sherry and teriyaki sauce and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender.
- 3Transfer mushrooms with a slotted spoon to a bowl and boil liquid until reduced to a thick glaze.
- 4Return mushrooms to skillet and stir to coat with glaze.
- 5Stir in parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms Diane
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 699.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g