- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces sliced mushrooms (fresh)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup cheese, shredded (Swiss or Monterey Jack)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- When butter is foamy, add mushrooms and cook until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
- Whisk together the sour cream, egg yolk, and salt and pepper; stir into the mushrooms.
- Heat through, stirring.
- Spoon mushroom mixture into a shallow baking dish; sprinkle with the chopped parsley and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.