1/1 Photo of Mushrooms, Asparagus and Shrimp over Egg Noodles
Another fabulous "Mushroom Monday" recipe. This one comes together quickly in under 30 minutes. There are so many ways to customize this recipes, that if you don't have/like an ingredient, just substitute something you do have/like. I love black pepper, and added a lot to this recipe, use as much as you and your family like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook asparagus until tender in a large pot of boiling water. Remove with tongs and place in a bowl of cold water, this will stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- 2Cook egg noodles in the same pot of boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 3Add 1 tbsp of oil to a hot large pan or wok. Add garlic and shrimp, cook until shrimp are pink. Remove shrimp from pan using tongs, set aside.
- 4Add remaining oil to the pan. Add mushrooms and saute just until starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Return shrimp to the pan, and add asparagus, cherry tomotoes, black pepper and soy sauce to taste. Cook another 1-2 minutes.
- 5Add mushroom mixture to noodles and toss to blend. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms, Asparagus and Shrimp over Egg Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 237.5 mg
- Sodium 224.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g