- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried tarragon
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon green onion top
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 bunch watercress or 1 bunch butter lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- For the dressing, mix together the oil, vinegars, mustard, tarragon, salt and pepper, and chives.
- Add the mushrooms to the dressing, mixing lightly.
- Add several sprigs of watercress.
- Chill briefly.
- Arrange the remaining watercress or butter lettuce on a platter and and mound the mushroom salad on top.