Recipe by Sharon123
Yummy! Serve with grilled meats, along side salads, or out of the jar! This came from "365 Great Barbeque and Grilling Recipes". Enjoy!
Top Review by Halcyon Eve
This was very good, although I think I'd double the artichokes in future (I love them so). I also added a crushed clove of garlic. It was nice and flavorful. Thanks so much for posting, Sharon! Made for Photo Tag game.
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain artichokes, reserving the marinade from jars.
- Place the artichokes in a medium bowl.
- Add water chestnuts, mushrooms, and scallions.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, and hot sauce to reserved artichoke marinade.
- Whisk well to blend.
- Pour over vegetables and toss.
- Serve immediately or cover and marinate in refrigerator for up to 3 days.