Recipe by Chef at Heart
Yet again I don't know if I made this up or got it from somewhere else. It's on a recipe card that I wrote out years ago
Top Review by I'mPat
We enjoyed this for dinner tonight. The only cream of chicken soup mix I could get (that didn't contain noodles or croutons) was a Coles brand one and the single serve of 18g. Overall I found the sauce slightly salty but that could be the soup mix. I heated the water, wine and soup mix in the microwave in a jug for 30 seconds, stirred and gave it another 15 seconds (900 watt microwave). Due to allergy reasons of one diner I did not add the almonds (personally I would have loved them and think they could have made a difference). Thank you Chef at Heart, made for Please Review My Recipe, tag game.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (19 g) packageliptons cream of chicken soup mix, single serving size
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken 5 minutes in butter.
- Add mushrooms and almonds.
- Cook chicken 5-10 minutes or until cooked. It depends on the thickness of the chicken.
- Remove and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile mix wine, soup and water. Heat until slightly thickened and warm (should only take about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Spoon over chicken and serve.
- ** I double the sauce ingredients (wine through to soup if serving with rice or pasta to spoon over it as well.