Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is wonderful over grilled steaks.
Make and share this Mushroom Wine Sauce For Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- Heat butter in lg skillet.
- Add mushrooms; saute until lightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 4 minutes, stirring often.
I used rosemary in place of the tarragon as I was out, but other than that made the same way. This sauce was just excellent over our sirloin steaks off the grill! I will be using it often as it was truly enjoyed by DH and myself right down to the last bite! Thanks for sharing MizzNezz!
WOW! I will never have steak without this again! I added lots of onions, and was out of tarragon, so I used fresh parsley. I also added some cornstarch to thicken it up. This was GREAT! Thanks MizzNezz!
Great tasting and quick to make mushroom sauce. I found a bit more simmering was needed to reduce the mushrooms enough, and also added a small dash of flour towards the end to thicken it a bit more.