- cooking spray
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray medium saucepan with cooking spray; cook over medium heat until hot.
- Saute mushrooms, onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and Italian seasoning and heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Heat sauce to boiling; stir in combined wine and cornstarch, stirring until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.