1/1 Photo of Mushroom & Veggie Sausage Lasagna
1 hr 40 mins
e clare's Note:
delicious & healthy vegetarian lasagna. you can vary the ingredients as you like. if you use vegan sausage and jarred sauce, the seasonings & salt should be sufficient on their own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil water and make the pasta according to package directions. cook with salt and olive oil to prevent sticking. when done, rinse with cold water and lay in separate strips on foil or plates.
- 2preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 3saute garlic, crumbled vegan sausage, and mushrooms in olive oil.
- 4add tomato sauce to the mushrooms & sausage. simmer on low. add up to 1/2 cup water and wine to taste to make this more liquidy.
- 5in a separate medium mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese and chopped green onion.
- 6layer a 9X13X2 pan with 1/3 of sauce mixture. lay 3 strips pasta on top. spread 1/2 ricotta mixture over this. repeat sauce, pasta, cheese layers until you run out. top it off with pasta. add any sauce that's left. add shredded mozzarella cheese. cover with foil.
- 7bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 8let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom & Veggie Sausage Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 723.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 19.5 g