Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy and yummy lunch!
- 4 eggs
- 1 potato, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 6 -8 large mushrooms, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a frying pan, saute potato, carrot, mushrooms and onion until lightly browned.
- Beat eggs with milk and add.
- Cook until you can flip it over.
- Place cheddar cheese on top of browned side of Frittatta.
- Cover and allow cheese to melt.
- Fold in two like an omlette and serve hot.