- olive-oil flavored vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 ounces portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 ounces small fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add in oil.
- Heat at med-high until hot.
- Add in mushrooms and garlic; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add in wine, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Sprinkle mixture with thyme, salt, and pepper; toss well; serve immediately.