Abba Gimel's Note:
Really Healthy, yummy soup. This is quick and easy and a real family pleaser
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped or sliced carrot
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (800 g) can stewed tomatoes (28 ounces can)
- 400 g cheese tortellini (14 ounce package) or 400 g mushroom tortellini (14 ounce package)
- 400 g fresh spinach, chopped
- kosher salt
- cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1In a soup pot, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- 2Saute the onion, garlic and carrots, stirring often until onions are translucent.
- 3Add broth, mushrooms and tomatoes, turn heat up to high, and bring to a boil.
- 4Add the tortellini and cook according to package instructions.
- 5When tortellini is almost done, add spinach and taste, adjusting seasonings with salt and pepper.
- 6Garnish each serving with a sprinkling of Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Tortellini Spinach Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 920.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: