1/1 Photo of Mushroom Tortellini in Curry Cream
From Dinnertime Express. Quick cooking soup with wonderful aroma.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated mushroom tortellini
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, snipped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1In a medium saucepan cook shallot, jalapeno pepper, curry powder, and garlic in hot oil about 1 minute or until shallot is tender.
- 2Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer covered for about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in coconut milk, tortellini, and basil.
- 5Cook and stir about 5 minutes more or until pasta is tender but stil firm.
- 6Stir in the tomato and cook until heated through, but do not boil.
- 7Ladle into soup bowls and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Tortellini in Curry Cream
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: