Recipe by Brianna.
A great vegetarian dish, could add chicken though and it would taste pretty good.
- 2 cups dry farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (or a dash of garlic powder)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped (or a dash of onion powder)
- olive oil (for skillet)
- 2 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup torn Baby Spinach
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (I just use a packet from the local pizza hut)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a pan and saute garlic and onions until golden brown (If using powders add with tomato).
- Once garlic and onions are golden brown, pour in olive oil (enough to cook with) and add chopped mushrooms and saute until browned.
- Toss in the tomato (and garlic and onion powders if in a hurry) along with the red pepper flakes and cook until properly done, stirring occasionally.
- Add torn baby spinach and Parmesan cheese and toss until evenly distributed and spinach is wilted. Once pasta is cooked, drain and toss in with veggie mix.
- Stir until everything is sufficiently mixed up. Serve immediately with extra Parmesan for sprinkling.