Denise in NH's Note:
A very easy to throw together pasta dish that is delicious--especially if you are a mushroom lover like me. Cooking time includes the boiling of the spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven broiler.
- 2Cook spaghetti as label directs.
- 3cut cheese slices into small pieces (reserve 1/2 cup for topping).
- 4Melt butter in 3 quart saucepan over medium heat and saute onion and mushrooms till tender (about 5 minutes).
- 5stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended.
- 6Gradually stir in milk & wine.
- 7Add cheese & parsley stirring constantly until mixture is thickened and cheese is melted.
- 8place hot spaghetti in large deep oven proof dish.
- 9Pour sauce over hot spaghetti and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- 10Broil until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.9
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 1208.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 29.0 g