Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
We love mushrooms and Swiss cheese, so figured why not stuff both inside a burger! Hubby and I even top the burgers with mushroom and Swiss as well. Super Yummy!
- Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir for approximately 4 minutes until softened. Set to the side and let cool completely.
- Mix ground beef and seasoning. Measure 12 1/4 cup portions of beef. Shape into thin 4 in round patties.
- Place about 1 tbsp of each mushroom and cheese in the center of 6 patties. Place remaining patties on top of the patties and mixture; pinching edges to seal in filling. If necessary, lightly flatten with a spatula.
- Grill over medium heat 4 - 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through. (internal temperature of 160*F).
- Serve on toasted rolls and garnish with desired toppings and condiments.