Recipe by Audrey M
This recipe came from a Better Crocker Slow Cooker Meals Magazine. Easy to prepare and the sauce is great over mashed potatoes.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 4 ounces Green Giant mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef round steak, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 18 ounces progresso vegetable classics cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, layer onion, carrots, mushrooms and bean. Sprinkle pepper over beef. In medium bowl, mix soup and tomato sauce; pour over beef.
- Cover, cook on LOW heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Place beef on serving platter. With slotted spoon, remove vegetables from cooker and spoon over beef. Stir gravy in cooker with wire shisk to blend. Serve gravy with beef.