1/15 Photos of Mushroom Swiss Cheese Omelet
Eggs should be as fresh as possible and at room temperature. Salt should be added at the table to avoid toughening the omelet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir cream into eggs.
- 2Sauté mushrooms and garlic in the butter, about 5-7 minutes in a 9-inch omelet. Add pepper flakes to taste, sprinkle in the chives and thyme.
- 3Stir the beaten eggs into the mushrooms over medium-high heat.
- 4Heat the remaining butter in pan over medium heat.
- 5Stir the eggs briskly with flat of a fork and continue stirring until mixture is nearly cooked, but still wet, sprinkle the shredded cheese over the surface before folding.
- 6Flipping one side over onto the other. If you have a hard time flipping you can cut in half then flip.
- 7Garnish with additional chives.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Swiss Cheese Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.2
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 452.2 mg
- Sodium 291.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.0 g