1/17 Photos of Mushroom Swiss Burger
This is a simple but great tasting burger. Recipe is for 1, but double or quadruple ingredients for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces 90% lean ground sirloin
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 slice swiss cheese (1/2 ounce)
- 1 seeded hamburger bun, toasted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomatoes (1/4 inches thick)
- 1Preheat broiler with oven rack about 6 inches from direct heat source.
- 2Preheat oil in a small skillet set over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and salt and cook until mushrooms have released their liquid and turned golden brown, 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 3In a medium bowl combine sirloin, scallion, soy sauce, pepper and cooled mushrooms and mix lightly.
- 4Form into a patty and place on a broiler pan.
- 5Broil until cooked to desired doneness, 3 minutes on each side for medium, and top with Swiss cheese while hot.
- 6Spread each side of the bun with mustard, top with lettuce, tomato and the burger.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Swiss Burger
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.1
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 1719.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 39.9 g