1/4 Photos of Mushroom Stuffed Salmon Fillet
Found this recipe on an internet site from France and personalized it to my taste. I was looking for something different and found this recipe absolutely met my expectations. Everyone enjoyed this perfectly stuffed salmon. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rince salmon filet with water and pat dry.
- 2With a knife, make an incision lengthwise through the filet in order to create a pocket for the stuffing.
- 3In a pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and saute the mushrooms with onions until golden. Add the garlic and saute for one more minute.
- 4Season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- 5Remove from heat, drain any excess liquids from the sauted mushrooms, chop the cooked mushrooms in small pieces.
- 6Add bread and cheese to mixture.
- 7With a spoon, gently fill the cavity with the mixture.
- 8With remaining tablespoon of oil, coat the outside of the filet, add salt & pepper to taste.
- 9Place the stuffed filet on baking sheet and cook in the oven at 420 for approximately 20-25 minutes, don't overcook or it will become dry.
- 10Gently slice each portion and serve with any white sauce such as bechamel or hollandaise sauce (I used an envelope sauce mix).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Stuffed Salmon Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 141.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white bread cubes