Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm not sure of this one. I've changed it slightly and am yet to retry.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 sticks celery (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 450 g button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 125 ml vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon marmite
- 1 bay leaf (chopped)
- salt & pepper
- 150 g plain yogurt (low fat)
- 3 cups pasta (of your choice)
- Saute celery, onion, garlic and mushrooms in oil for 5 minutes until tender.
- Add flour and cook for a few minutes more, then add vegetable stock and stir until sauce thickens.
- Add mustard, marmite, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Simmer for 1 minute then add yogurt.
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Reheat gently and serve on top of the pasta.