Recipe by TweetysCookin
This recipe is from Taste of Home, and it is very good! It is so fast and easy to make, and you only need 5 ingredients. I usually serve this with broccoli and some bread or biscuits.
Top Review by Netanya
I made this with sirloin and it was fantastic. My husband LOVES mushrooms, so I doubled that part. This may be the easiest dinner I've ever made, including hamburger helpers. I made it with Broccoli Aglio Olio (recipe 73107). This is officially part of our repertoires!
- 2 (1/2 lb) boneless New York strip steak
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet, then add steaks.
- Cook steaks for 4-6 minutes on each side or until it is done to your taste.
- Pour the soup and mushrooms over the steaks, then sprinkle the cheese on top of that.
- Cover the steaks and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes until the cheese is melted.