Recipe by Evie*
Top Review by Merlot
Wonderful little appetizer!!! Easy to make and oh so flavorful. I love it when I can find a recipe that calls for herbs. I was able to use fresh parsley from my herb garden. Took this to a BBQ and they disappeared in minutes!!! Thanks for sharing. :-)
- 6 large field mushrooms
- 50 g blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 sprigs flat leaf parsley
- 2 slices shoulder bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Wipe and place mushrooms, gill sides up, in a shallow oiled baking dish.
- Cut the bacon into pieces approx same size as the mushrooms.
- Slice the blue cheese into 6 pieces and separate the parsley into 6 pieces.
- Stack the ingredients into the mushroom caps in the order listed above.
- Bake at 200C for 25 minutes.