Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From TOH magazine; I haven't made this yet, but it looks like a delicious salad and dressing recipe.
- 8 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine spinach, mushrooms, and onion rings in a large salad bowl.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients. Shake until well mixed; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Great salad. I used a bit less oil and a bit more vinegar. You could add pretty much any other veggie to the salad, but it is yummy just as is. Thanx for a simple but tasty salad!