Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced (4 cups)
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, rinsed well, stemmed and coarsely chopped (8 cups)
- 4 (9 -10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F In large skillet, cook mushrooms with 2 tablespoons water over medium heat, covered, until tender, about 9 minutes.
- Add spinach, cover and cook just until wilted, about 4 minutes. Drain well.
- Divide mushroom-spinach mixture among wraps, spooning down center of each. Sprinkle with cheese and add some salsa if desired. Wrap up snugly and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake just until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve with a squeeze of lime if desired.
I had some trouble because I put tin foil on the baking sheet and the wraps ended up sticking and falling apart. Oops! But, after I rewrapped the filling these were very good! I will be making these again. :)