Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
very good soup!!
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 carrots
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 liters water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon flour
- wash the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
- cut the onion and add to a skillet ( with butter and oil ) and cook until tender.
- add the mushrooms and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- in a pot add the water and bullion cubes
- take the skin off of carrots and cut in 2 inch cubes and add to the pot.
- when water starts to boil add the mushrooms to the pot and reduce heat.
- in a seprate pot cook the pasta.
- add the flour to the soup.
- when the carrots become tender the soup is ready.
- note: do not add the noodles to the pot.