Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe uses 1/3 cup of Soup or Sauce Mix (Sos). I've listed the approximate amounts needed to make 1/3 cup of the mix, but please measure out 1/3 cup of the mix before using it.
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- Combine first 5 ingredients (milk through italian seasoning). Measure out 1/3 cup.
- Combine the 1/3 cup mix with the cold water and stir on stove top until thickened.
- Stir in mushrooms and heat through.Serve hot.