Yummy, moist chicken breasts covered with a mushroom soup sauce. Really easy to make on a busy weeknight. Add your favorite veggies.
- Brown chicken breasts on both sides in olive oil in large skillet, but don't fully cook. Remove when done.
- In same skillet, cook garlic, mushrooms and red onion in olive oil till tender.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, water, salt, pepper, basil and cayenne. Stir till mixed.
- Add chicken breasts to skillet, spoon sauce over chicken. Cover skillet. Bring to simmer.
- Cook until chicken is done--time will vary depending on size of chicken breasts.
- Serve chicken with sauce.
- ***Sauce is good on stuffing and mashed potatoes.