1/1 Photo of Mushroom Soup Burgers
1 hr 15 mins
Connie Lea's Note:
Comfort food - easy to make. I don't know where I got this recipe or even if there was one. A favorite of our family I've been making for over 40 years. Carrots could be added with the potatoes. Soup makes a good gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger patties in large skillet or electric fry pan.
- 2After hamburger is browned, drain excess grease.
- 3Combine soup and milk, pour over hamburgers.
- 4Peel and quarter potatoes and add to meat and soup.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- 6Simmer covered 30 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Soup Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.3
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 598.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: