Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Comfort food - easy to make. I don't know where I got this recipe or even if there was one. A favorite of our family I've been making for over 40 years. Carrots could be added with the potatoes. Soup makes a good gravy.
- Brown hamburger patties in large skillet or electric fry pan.
- After hamburger is browned, drain excess grease.
- Combine soup and milk, pour over hamburgers.
- Peel and quarter potatoes and add to meat and soup.
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Simmer covered 30 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are done.
Mine didn't come out much like a soup. lol however it was delicious! and My 1 and 4 year olds agree! Definitely saving this one! Thanks!
Hi connie, we are big on soup in our house and this one went down well DH liked the burger, I think you could say that was a bonus for him, the meat i usually put in soup isn't that much so he loved it. I made it on the stove top and I felt that next time I might use pre cooked potatoes as it would cook faster or maybe I should of cut them smaller, anyway it was a very nice soup, very filling, we had a cheese and onion scone with it and I was stuffed and happy. Made for PAC Spring 2010.