Comfort food - easy to make. I don't know where I got this recipe or even if there was one. A favorite of our family I've been making for over 40 years. Carrots could be added with the potatoes. Soup makes a good gravy.
- Brown hamburger patties in large skillet or electric fry pan.
- After hamburger is browned, drain excess grease.
- Combine soup and milk, pour over hamburgers.
- Peel and quarter potatoes and add to meat and soup.
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Simmer covered 30 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are done.
Hi connie, we are big on soup in our house and this one went down well DH liked the burger, I think you could say that was a bonus for him, the meat i usually put in soup isn't that much so he loved it. I made it on the stove top and I felt that next time I might use pre cooked potatoes as it would cook faster or maybe I should of cut them smaller, anyway it was a very nice soup, very filling, we had a cheese and onion scone with it and I was stuffed and happy. Made for PAC Spring 2010.