Recipe by Connie Lea
Comfort food - easy to make. I don't know where I got this recipe or even if there was one. A favorite of our family I've been making for over 40 years. Carrots could be added with the potatoes. Soup makes a good gravy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger patties in large skillet or electric fry pan.
- After hamburger is browned, drain excess grease.
- Combine soup and milk, pour over hamburgers.
- Peel and quarter potatoes and add to meat and soup.
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Simmer covered 30 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are done.